Over 60s training.

134,581 to 134,584 of 134,584 messages
aws
Today at 09:25

http://alanshelley.co.uk/a3013.jpg

Sunflowers

Today at 11:43

aws

Cracking painting.What size is that, please?

Today at 11:51

My 88th parkrun. 23m26s, 14th out of 75, 71% age grade. I was ready for a fast run, but the wind was almost gale force, and, as appears to be normal for runners, managed to be into my face at all points on a circular course. Good fun, with Christmas costumes and some people singing carols all the way round.

Off to see The Hobbit now as a reward.

Today at 13:02

Well done Colin. Sorry to hear of the wind strength - where are you competing? Conditions down in Bognor were perfect. Not a big turnout - 89, of whom I was 9th.

Just scraped in with my goal of under 22 (21:57) and was first over 55 (in fact over 50), with a 72.44% age grading.

A very pleasing way to finish my time as a 55-59 competitor, especially as all the speed merchants must have been doing their Xmas shopping!

Are you doing a Christmas day event? I don't think I will but I will do the 27th Dec - and I do like to have some sort of run on Xmas day to make room for the calorie-fest.

Thanks for sharing.

Cheers

John

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
134,581 to 134,584 of 134,584 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.