Over 60s training.

136,261 to 136,264 of 136,264 messages
Yesterday at 15:47

Off to Bristol shortly to visit Younger Daughter. Will leave the car there and proceed by train to London to visit Middle Son (the PT). Returning Wednesday. The train journey will be fun, as GWR in engaging in strike action, but I'm told that at least 50% of their trains will nevertheless be running. 

Knee is not looking very pretty but is clearly healing.

Been toying with the idea of a parkrun in Bristol tomorrow, seems a shame to be so close and not do it, but perhaps better not.

Yesterday at 21:38

Rest the quad day.

aws
Good idea to cover the bald patch.

TS
MrsJJ is currently reading Go Set a Watchman. She reckons it's not as good as TKAMB.

Columba
Be careful, Greenwich is London Marathon territory.
JJ

Edited: 28/08/2015 at 21:39
Today at 03:01

Columba - good luck if you decide to Parkrun.

I decided I would do Cornwall Parkrun, but when I got there I felt so awful, I thought I would ask if they needed any volunteers. Unfortunately they didn't!

So another Parkrun done - 26.51 - 75.48% Really felt the hill, thought I might throw up but remembered - "finish with dignity". Must do some faster work so it doesn't feel so hard in the future.

Today at 18:35

Ran 3.1 miles with no complaints from the quad.

NZC
That was a perfectly respectable run.
JJ

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
136,261 to 136,264 of 136,264 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.