Personal Trainer?

1 message
07/01/2013 at 22:50

Hey guys, I have been running for a year or so now. My goal is to get to sub 19 for a 5k run in a little less then a year. My PB is 21:55. My last years running was mostly a 5k all out over and over again until my time went up. I did see some improvement yet I beleive that with an actual training schedual which would work on different areas (such as speed endurance) would benefiet me a lot more. Sadly I have no actuall experience as to what to do in order to actually get to my goal of sub 19 and this is why I thought of looking for a personal trainer. I've seen some people on these forums coach others and I was wondering if anyone was interested on making me their personal project. I'd just need perhaps a schedual to follow weekly and each day or week I would report back with my stats on the run and thoughts etc. Or maybe just someone who's trying to achieve a similar goal as I am so we could exchange results and thoughts. A training buddy of some kind?

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
1 message
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.