Running Club in Surbiton

3 messages
26/09/2012 at 21:41

Just relocated to SW London for work 5 days a week, I'm living in Surbiton during the week - Shropshire at Weekends....Anyway gonna put the long winter months to good use and train for a spring marathon - not sure which one yet, probably Paris or D'dorf.

Could do with the Structure and knowledge of a running club to really bring my running on. I'm sure I have a sub 3.30 marathon screaming to get out of me!!

Any thoughts?

01/10/2012 at 22:04

Anyone?

02/10/2012 at 06:52
Ranelagh Harriers in Richmond would be worth a look, or there is 26.2 Road Runners Club in Surbiton, or Epsom and Ewell Harriers, or Epsom Oddballs in Epsom.

All of these seem to have a decent reputation locally and have a good turnout of runners at local races.

YP

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.