Running in Bookham / Leatherhead

5 messages
31/12/2012 at 18:30

Hello everyone:

I just moved into the delightful village of Bookham and I usually go for a run 4 times a week. This is an invitation for anyone who might like to join in as I think that social running with others is better fun. Do not hesitate to drop me a line!!

31/12/2012 at 18:37
Jorge

I live in Ashtead, and used to live in Cobham... I think it's a fab area to live in and run around - especially if you enjoy being off-road, and don't mind getting a bit muddy.

Where are your favourite routes? Also, what kind of distances are you running?

YP
31/12/2012 at 18:55

Hey YP,

As the weather has been a bit of a nightmare for the last few weeks, I registered in the Leatherhead Leisure Centre so I could make sure that weather would not stop me from training. To be honest, I am not used of going off-road but would definitely give a try, though. As I mentioned, I moved into the area a month ago and do not really know any routes in particular. My current distances: 4 to 7 miles. I am not really a beginner but I am currently training to run my first half marathon under 2 hours. This will give you a idea of level!. Cheers

28/02/2013 at 21:51
Hello! I'm also in Bookham and running similar distances to yourself, are you still looking for some company?!
01/03/2013 at 21:28

Hi Claire, yes, I am still looking for someone willing to defy weather. That's great if you want to meet up. Here's my email address: jmacia79@hotmail.com. If you send me an email , we can silently agree where and when. Cheers Claire.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.