Saturday 11th May 2013

21 to 27 of 27 messages
11/05/2013 at 17:48

Well done Don! Great report as well.

What: walked/ran 3k but only 10 minutes of it was run

Why: feeling rough again

11/05/2013 at 17:50

donaldo certainly  no muppet I've got a big grin on my face  superb race and a great result love the fact that you weren't going to take being passed.

Racing without a Garmin should be  done  now and then. Love it

Blisters    pirate
11/05/2013 at 18:23

Great report in tough conditions Donaldo, and I gather that you are somewhat satisfied with the time

Alehouse: you got out there and gave it a good go.

Birks 55 on the bike for you too? Not bad me old cocker.

11/05/2013 at 18:41

Well done donaldo.

Great that you know and like your new team mate Pammie. You'll be on more regular hours now then? That should help with the running if you can get into a routine.

What's the plan for tomorrow Blisters?

OH reports via email that he can read the forums but no longer post from his phone - so we may not hear much from him this week, depends on whether he can find wifi in the wilds.

11/05/2013 at 18:52

Thanks folks, the last time I ran a faster half was in 2006 so it's good to be on the right road again!

Well done getting out alehouse.  Glad to have raised a smile Pam

Hi OH if you are reading this, hope your week has started well!

11/05/2013 at 20:45

donaldo with a time like that you should be in the land of GFA well done.

What work only
Why Saturdays are non run days
Lyrics no

Nothing planned for tomorrow so will se what the weathers like and what time I wake up.

12/05/2013 at 03:38

donaldo - great running - good on you!

alehouse - hope things start looking a bit brighter soon. You're still getting out there - good stuff.

What: 14km with Saturday mornining group.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 27 of 27 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.