Saturday 20th October 2012

21 to 30 of 30 messages
20/10/2012 at 18:17

Txt from LMH that she has managed to get Ventolin on private prescription ("an expensive mistake"). Asked me to let you guys know.

20/10/2012 at 18:32

Good luck LMH and Postie let us know how you get on.
Hello Adam yes parkrun's are great aren't they?
Ale
how are you feeling?

What: nothing
Why: aching a lot from Thursday
Last hard: thursday
Lyrics: yes

Forests here are beautiful at the moment 23 C as well so even more beautiful!

anyone else racing tomorrow?

Have a good one

20/10/2012 at 19:44

Evening

Tom: I just like todays song mate. Got an Eric Clapton CD earlier in week so thats why Layla got chosen yesterday. Think he's a great guitarist.

OH: Don't be shy about starting the thread.

20/10/2012 at 20:07

Greetings all,

well done to the parkrunners

Another one here number 168 done... 4th at Andover in 19:25, realy muddy today so happy, Jnr was in his usual 1st place....

Some other miles and x training logged

Lyrics yes....

20/10/2012 at 20:40

RFJ: Well dones to you and Jnr today.

20/10/2012 at 21:30
Indeed, well done RFJ and son!

Emzap: feeling a bit battered and bruised, which is to be expected. Am a bit concerned that things are a bit inflamed and hot. This may be normal but will try and see one of my GP friends tomorrow.

And talking of tomorrow, looking forward to the Abo reports!
20/10/2012 at 22:02

Good evening!

Lyrics... yes

What...  Beautiful early morning run along the river, and through the woods - with all those autumn colours.  9.5 miles largely gentle, but with some faster 4x600m repeats thrown in.

Why  -  last significant run before next week's maiden marathon.

Last hard... well, today had some hard bits in those repeats.

Last rest...  unfortunately Wed-Fri.  One day longer than I'd planned.

20/10/2012 at 22:05

Good luck the Little Miss Happy and Postie and any other running Abingdon.

alehouse - hope everything is o'kay.

Tom - you are going really well with your running, great progress.

RFJ - great runs from you and your son.

What: No run

Why: Still not well

We had the the last event of the world tri champs this weekend. The women raced in good conditions, bit miserable here today, (now Sunday my time). The age-groupers race Monday. Our main business area has been shut down for these events. Great TV coverage. Husband, daughter and gdaughters went to watch. I watched with my son from the comfort of the couch!

20/10/2012 at 22:07

Sounds like you are on the top of your game Run Wales - hope the marathon goes well for you.

21/10/2012 at 13:00

I missed this yesterday but if the lyrics are what I think they are, the guitarist of this band is a pretty decent fell runner, at least he beat the pants off me a few weeks ago!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 30 of 30 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.