Saturday 20th Sept 2008

21 to 25 of 25 messages
20/09/2008 at 14:06
hello all..cheeky 15miler knocked off today..45miles for weeks so far..the kinda mileage that is seeing me get the 10k down to new ob of 38:24 last sunday.

those 3am posts...are people saying that they have actually done their runs by that time....or intending to do them later

cos if it's the forme...that is utterly mentalist...
20/09/2008 at 17:53

Afternoon all,

DM - My thoughts are with you and your family at this tough time. 

It's all about food and water for me today! I was going to run this morning, just something light before tomorrow but woke late and still have remenants (sp?) of this cold hanging around so figured rest was better than anything else. Travelled south today looking forward to the race tomorrow. Will keep an eye out for TT and Dustin. What time are you guys getting down there? I don't want to get stuck behind a pony trek and miss the start so was thinking about earlier rather than later.

Stevie G - Trini lives over the pond so is always "Up" early, not so sure about PF - if that was a d&d then you are right, we're approaching Gobi standards for early running...

What: Not a lot
Why: New Forest Mara tomorrow
Last Hard: This whole week hasn't been easy with this cold
Last Rest: today

Lyrics: Nevermind...

Happy days y'all!

20/09/2008 at 18:11
AF - lol, yes it's a tough job, buy I'll get by somehow! You with a mohican! The band was on HBO last night, 2007 reunion, the audience was a sight!
Dubai Dave    pirate
20/09/2008 at 18:37

Hey Trini

Its Parsnips I miss! Branston etc all available ... sometimes. Clotted cream never which for a dairy farmers son is hard to take. Still no tax!

20/09/2008 at 19:45
AF - when you had your mohican, I had frizzy hair, zapata moustache and sideboards down to my knees - a real Dave Bedford lookalike.

Stevie - congrats on the pb, more to come

TR - I also suffer with the wind (yeah, yeah anything else I say is obviously superfluous!) as I run on the flatlands of the Fens and the wind whistles in from the Wash. Mike S has similar problems as he runs on the Wirral peninsular.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 25 of 25 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.