Saturday 26th January 2013

21 to 22 of 22 messages
M.
26/01/2013 at 21:22

NZC - I'm going to try the 100m and maybe 400m at next weeks Newtown Park programme. Rotorua sounds like good idea. I thik we'll miss it this year but of course will be there next year for the 50th anniversary. nice run.

Nick seemed on reasonable form, although its his off season at the moment, and I assume he's just here on holiday.  He's going to be a dad in June.

nice early run there Dustin - I find it so hard at that time of the morning. even though I don't mind actually getting up. I have heaps of respect for people who do early runs.

LMH - good treadie run. 16k is amazing for treadmill running.  do you watch something when you are doing that?

good running Wabo and OH (plus 2C swim!) and good cycling Pammie

M.
Blisters    pirate
26/01/2013 at 23:34

T WO  D E G R E E S ?

Other Half, you are seriously deranged. If I recall correctly, that is the sort of temperature maintained in the North Atlantic, and they give sailors approximately 4 minutes life expectancy if they fall overboard.

-----------------------------------------

No training for me. Collecting Brownie Points. The sun appeared, and I saw how bad the windows were, so decided they needed to be cleaned. Ditto the cars. And bike. Made the pasta for tea: it's very therapeutic, but not exactly a cost saving exercise. Maybe an hour or two, and at the end a dish was served which got demolished in two minutes flat. Ironically, I find that extremely pleasing.

Tomorrow, Sunday, more swimming. I'm looking forward to that.  

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 22 of 22 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.