Saturday 27th October 2012

21 to 24 of 24 messages
27/10/2012 at 18:47

Evening

(although its my morning ) woke at 4 this afternoon so a good full 7.5 hours sleep after my shift, juped right out of bed and into running gear; first outing for the long tights today. Made the most of the last time it will be nice and light at 4 and ran around the hilly country lanes and tracks thinking how lucky I am to live in Devon, hardly a car to be seen on my route just a tractor ..ohhh arrr oo arrr. From tomorrow I shall have to stick to the town area where it is better lit.

What : Hilly,  fairly muddy plod  8.5 miles in 1 hour 20 ish

Why ; Between shifts and keeping it simple adding a mile or so to my runs building up to higher mileage for marathon training schedule which starts in Dec

Last hard : 21st

Last rest : 20th

Lyrics : No idea

Not looking forward to the extra hour at work tonight ...WITHOUT PAY !!!!!!!

27/10/2012 at 20:14

NN: Thats really a bit unfair having to do an extra hour without getting paid for it.

27/10/2012 at 20:25
birkmyre wrote (see)

NN: Thats really a bit unfair having to do an extra hour without getting paid for it.

Yes
but try giving night employees an hour less pay at the end of March when the clocks go forward ...

27/10/2012 at 21:12

Its ok if you get to work that night in march when the clocks go back but its not guaranteed that I will get that shift, I didnt this year. 

OH I would take an hours less pay if I worked an hour less to be honest ..getting paid for what you do seems the fairest way.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 24 of 24 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.