Saturday 29th August

21 to 24 of 24 messages
29/08/2009 at 22:06

Excellent stuff Paddy. That's a great time and a great milestone to break.

Good luck for Monday Pammie.

Is it today JH is doing Ridgeway? Now that is a LSR!!!

Cheers for all the comments. TT Jr was better during the day, but really dipped again as the evening wore on. Will wait and see how he is overnight.

29/08/2009 at 22:40
Evening all,

TWIGGY - sorry to hear about the issues at home with jnr.

Race day

NHTT this AM in 17.54 - target was 18 mins so this was spot on. The only downer is I have not even reached half marathon pace yet and this was a little tougher than I would of liked.

Hillingdon Bike race 11th place (first 10 score ranking points:¬(

Dull report really, all went to plan and with 3 to go I moved forward and so on. Last lap the sprint wound up slow which meant I was not so badly dropped. Pushed past people into the finish and 11th. Rach said the first 20 or so of us finished with 10/20 metres of each other.

In reality a brilliant race and gutted not to get a point.
29/08/2009 at 23:12

Hello again,

My mojo seems to be returning so I thought I'd return (again) to the dtt

LMH: I'm rather jealous as Pilsley is one of my favourite fell races, and I forgot it was this thursday If you're in derbyshire, have you done any of David's fell races? here

Tectona: well done on the 10

Scooby: glad you're enjoying the bike
Gobi: sounds good

What: 21.7m / 3500 ft

why: windy LSR
last hard: the brutal headwind today
last rest: 45 days

30/08/2009 at 00:42

Well given that I'm posting now and its only just gone midnight , today did not go well.

Basically my stomach was all over the shop from early on , so I dropped out at Goring.

Lyrics - Were  Wild Child by Enya

Might give a better report tomorrow but at the moment I'm a bit p*ssed off and am going to bed.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 24 of 24 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.