Saturday, 3rd November2012

21 to 23 of 23 messages
03/11/2012 at 19:54
LMH don't let your Imagination carry you away.
... Our clothes were all safe and dry in the car. Just towels and camera got wet.
Just embarrassed that we got caught out, especially with 2 sea kayakers and a marine biologist among us!
03/11/2012 at 20:31

hiya, 
well run 7D, RFJ & wabo on your races
plus lots of other good training (& baking!)

what - around 8 or 9 offroad (about 70 minutes) while girls were hurdling at the track.
Ventured off road on fields I'm not overly familiar with. Obviously took a wrong turn, had a stumble through some brambles that had overgrown the path before hitting a dead end. Oops, so back through the brambles, over a muddy field, crossed a 5 bar gate and found a (sort of) familiar footpath...Fun, but legs ripped a bit by the brambles..
why - been asking myself that all afternoon
not sure I know the lyric 

03/11/2012 at 21:09
Tom. wrote (see)

Alehouse - circumspection is the order of the day achilles wise

I can't see how that can help, but I'm not an expert.   Bloody hell Alehouse... sounds like you'll have to go under the knife again

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 23 of 23 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.