Saturday 4th Jan

21 to 24 of 24 messages
04/01/2003 at 22:51
Been out all day shopping & looking for a new (well, second-hand) car.

Well done all those who raced today. Enjoyed Big Tim's report.
KK - who's this team mate of yours who's faster over 10 miles than he is over 10K?
WP - which woods? You somewhere near Formby?

Laura - well done on the "nonsensical" tempo run - it's a nice confidence booster to have that performance under your belt a couple of weeks in advance of Helsby. I'm sure you'll do 1:43 quite comfortably - and in decent conditions, significantly better.

Tapering starts soon!
04/01/2003 at 23:11
Hi Mike S,

Yes, I'm in Southport. I used to run up the coast road towards Preston, but recently I discovered the joys of the nature reserve so whenever I get a chance I run down the coast road and run round and round on the trails in the woods :)

Where are you??
04/01/2003 at 23:18
Other side of Liverpool Bay - Meols; NE edge of Hoylake; Wirral peninsula, top left.

Seen any red squirrels?
04/01/2003 at 23:50
Well done Big Tim, KK and WP inspiring.
My turn tomorrow- Hereford county XC.

Had a massage today to try to get my back into some sort of shape and I can now touch my knees again (toes would be chancing it).

I really, really, really hope it is snowing and windy tomorrow because the course is pretty flat and favours the whippets, but some of them only come out when the sun is shining.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 24 of 24 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.