Saturday 7th March 2009

21 to 23 of 23 messages
07/03/2009 at 21:32

clink
Thanks for the packing tips for my trip abroad in June

AF
I really can't see why not - phone them & ask?

What:  Gym session including 2 miles on dreadmill.  Different gym today, with some different implements of torture, so I expect some surprised muscles to complain in the morning!

Blisters    pirate
07/03/2009 at 22:58

Didn't DVD kill the video?

Lyrics: yes!

A gentle 6.5 miles this morning, after being disturbed by a small creature when cross training.
Most of the rest of the day on my feet at the Shopping Mall in Bristol.

Some good sleep required now, as I'm racing Gloucester 20 tomorrow.

Good luck to anyone else racing.

07/03/2009 at 23:08

Evening folks.

AF - I'm not sure you can. I think a clubmate tried unsuccessfully last year. No harm asking though. In my case I don't think it could really be overtraining. The s-f meant I didn't run at all through December really. The two lurgies came via Jr being in the nursery (in fact, both Mrs TT and Jr had the lurgies in both case before I caught them, so I held out quite well - plus the nursery reckon they've never had so many lurgies in there), plus the most recent was just bad luck with slightly slick grass.

RFJ - well done on NHTT. Shows how far you've come that you're not happy with that.

TR - hope the lurgy clears quickly.

Will check in for more race reports tomorrow.

Edited: 07/03/2009 at 23:08

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 23 of 23 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.