Saturday Session 18th January

21 to 26 of 26 messages
18/01/2003 at 20:36
evening all

excellent suggestion Hilly - you got there before me.

what: zilch
why: a) planned to do nothing b) spent most of Saturday at hospital visiting father (he's OK but annoyed he couldn't come out today) c) while waiting at the hospital, called into the (empty) walk-in centre for an informed opinion on the continuing niggle at the side of my left calf - apparently it's tendinitis. Was told I should warm up a bit better. Will certainly do so tomorrow.

last hard(ish) day: Tue
last rest day: Fri
last long(ish) day: Sun
next hard and long day: tomorrow
next rest day: Mon
18/01/2003 at 20:49
What: training for my other pastime, retail therapy.
Why: while my other goes to the match.
18/01/2003 at 22:00
What: 14 miles, 2 hours
Why: had a window of opportunity for a long run, grabbed it, and then had a manic afternoon in the shops with my kids.
Last hard: today felt pretty easy at the time, but now I'm tired
Last Rest: thursday
Just wish I had more time or was supremely organised type. Didn't get to eat until 7pm today! Still no booze!
hope eveyone's runs went well. Haven't had time to catch up on the posts...!
18/01/2003 at 22:06
Okay, had a quick read through. Happy B/day Legs -and well done. You're getting a bit fast, eh. KK - you nutter. What next - in the nude? Have to say I ran barefoot (with a trainer in each hand) on the beach in Portugal. Well done Stickless - an inspiration. Hilly, role model! Laura...GOOD LUCK!!!! Um, now time for a nice hot glass of water!
19/01/2003 at 12:28
What: Nothing
Why: Young baby not well and back in to hospital as has viral infection and having problems breathing
Last rest: Last Friday
Last hard: Tuesday pace interval

Simon
23/02/2003 at 18:52
Belfast phil how'd you do in the distrcts and the ulsters?
what races where you in?
i got 3rd in district E i think it was and our team (b.r.a) seemed very strong
then 2 of our runners were injured so that was a kick in the pants and they did'nt qualify but i got 5th in the intermediate boys so i'm through and now training hard

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 26 of 26 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.