Shades Marathon Training

65,061 to 65,063 of 65,063 messages
Today at 07:31

Shades - Er 9am saturday keswick park run then 11am same day there is a 5.5 mile race on the edge of cockermouth over a nice hill. Wednesday is keswick round the houses next week which is now a 10k course

Today at 07:34
Shades - I have learned not to question or argue with your experience and I know you are right. It was only the one time and the last. I'll be changing shoes, have slowed my runs down and decided not to chase time and rather just get to the end pain free and enjoy the run. If I make good time then great. .
Today at 08:04

Iain - I just don't want you to have the painful and disappointing marathon that you had last year.   You've done a great half marathon PB so you're in good shape so with careful training you'll get that marathon PB too. 

is it this weekend you're shoe shopping?

Keith - that's novel, going from one race to another!  No need to change kit either.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
65,061 to 65,063 of 65,063 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.