Shades Marathon Training

65,081 to 65,082 of 65,082 messages
Today at 09:59
Mamafox - I spent the day in Southend with the family so no shoe shopping yet but hope to go today some time. .

I hope to do a longish run today but at a much slower pace. Been running at about 7:40/mile and actually enjoyed it. Knees should be fine. Fingers crossed.
Today at 13:24

Well didn't suffer too much doing two races in a morning.

Keswick Parkrun 27:48 with several ups and downs which were telling me my hamstrings are not recovered yet.

Then Isel Cross 5.5 miles with 3 on road then a track for a mile with the later 1/3rd or so up hill more than the slight bit to start with. Then the rest is downhill over fields with  a bit on road at the end. 52:14 for that a couple mins of course best but legs were aching and knackered unlike me. Oddly Garmin claims 7:45 pace for the last 0.4 it measured as the average and i wasn't even going flat out or on the steeper downhill bit.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
65,081 to 65,082 of 65,082 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.