Shades Marathon Training

66,161 to 66,163 of 66,163 messages
Yesterday at 16:48
Not been on for a while. Hope everyone ok.
Thanks for all the tips but my Garmin is still not working. It is a forerunner 110 and out of guarantee. Will look to send it away when I return from Portugal. Strange running without it. Did 13 miles yesterday on feel and was slow! Still it was a confidence booster ahead of GNR early Sept.
Yesterday at 20:28
Lily - technology is great when it works. It's good to have gone out without it and still done 13 miles. I do occasionally leave mine at home and have a run on feel.
Was very warm today so when I got home from work I decided to swap my running shoes for two wheels. Had a great 30 mile ride along the Thames path only small issue I had is that I need a softer saddle. . Ouch numb bum. .
Today at 07:14

Lily - there are quite a few forums on Garmin problems, might be worth trying for a solution.  Mine is a 305 so the soft reset may be different on a 110.

Well done on running 13 miles, it will be a lot cooler when you do GNR.

Iain - bet that's painful

So fed up of this awful weather, was 28 degrees in my flat last night and only down to 26 this morning, I slept OK though.   Very humid for my run this morning and I hate to see all the grass burnt by the sun

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
66,161 to 66,163 of 66,163 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.