Shades Marathon Training

66,401 to 66,403 of 66,403 messages
Yesterday at 16:20

SK, I must admit I'm really enjoying the cycling.  Not sure about the 100-miler though, although some folk on the cycling club Facebook group were talking about it.

I'm still a runner at heart though!  The cycling is just filling the gap until I get back to running again, whilst also stopping me going crazy and gaining weight.

Yesterday at 16:21

I've bought all of my recent purchases through Wiggle - they always seem competitive price wise.

Having a couple of days rest and cake scoffing before Thames Meander on Saturday. See you there Emmy

Good luck for Ireland Shades

Yesterday at 18:41
Big_G - I try fit in loads of cycling between my runs and I'm finding it helps me with my endurance and the fact I have a 75 mile off road ride to do 2 weeks before Chester. I do enjoy it since it is one thing my Oh doesn't mind joining me..

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
66,401 to 66,403 of 66,403 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.