Shades Marathon Training

66,921 to 66,921 of 66,921 messages
Today at 07:26

SD - lovely to 'see' you back on here again.  How's the running going?

Emmy - have you now found good care for Boyska on the weekends when he can't travel with you?

Big G - I hope today the coroner will have some answers for you.

I agree with the others that most of us hate to have video of ourselves as we're ultra critical of ourselves, looks as well as mannerisms.

Lily - thanks for your good wishes for Chester, hopefully next year we can meet up with you too at a race somewhere

SK - Oat cakes (such as Nairns) are probably the only biscuits that I buy on a regular basis and I think they're fairly healthy for biscuits, slow release carbs too as they have medium oatmeal in them, which is what the true Scots make their porridge from..   I sometimes eat them after a marathon when I want something savoury.

mamafox - I'm with you on the toast  and jam, I made plum jam on Tuesday. lovely.

I think you'll know yourself whether you need to do another long run.

Another mild morning, ran out on the main road towards Torquay and due to the new bypass that they're building they've now removed any pedestrian access for a stretch of the road, had to take my life in my hands and scared the traffic just to negotiate my way.   I feel a 'angry of Newton Abbot' email will be written today.  

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
66,921 to 66,921 of 66,921 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.