Shades Marathon Training

67,841 to 67,843 of 67,843 messages
Today at 09:33

Shades - nope - i'll be over here "resting" I needed some downtime! Last day at work today.

Absolutely awful weather here today. Howling wind and rain. Not nice out there.

Shades - sounds like the solicitors have it all under control.

Today at 10:44

Have you been out joy riding again then Shades?! That's weird to hear from the solicitor before the police. Maybe you have a lookalike.

9 miles this morning ('General Aerobic) - lovely and sunny and not v cold, gloves removed. 

Doing parkrun tomorrow but pretty sure it will be a PW as I've volunteered to be the tail runner. Looking at last weeks times, the last runner was 50 mins!!

Thinking of 'adapting' P&D when it comes to the long run as it starts at just 12 miles. But in the last month I've built up to 16 and 17 mile runs so may up it to 15.

Today at 13:44

Emmy - finish work today?   You have 2 whole weeks off, lucky thing.   Enjoy your down time and Boyska too.

SK - not been joyriding.  It's a bit odd, not my car, reg and model completely different than mine.  I think the guy claiming damages has taken somebody's name and the nearest the solicitors could find on a search was mine.  Accident happened 10 miles from where I live.  Luckily I have evidence of being elsewhere, I was running an ultra in Ireland that day.   I'd like the police to contact me to let me know how the solicitors thought I was the guilty party!

You'd better put on some warm clothes for your sweeper duties tomorrow.

Will do no harm to do an extra 3 miles on your long run.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
67,841 to 67,843 of 67,843 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.