Shades Marathon Training

68,121 to 68,122 of 68,122 messages
Today at 12:35

sk - Thanks for the info re the Rides v Guides. I know I shouldn't worry about the 100 mile/month thing but it bugs me that i'm so close for Jan ,but 11/12 is better than 6/12 if I damage it further so trying to think about the big picture.

Iain - Presume you can't use a bike at work ? ,sounds as if it could have got much more serious & you can now start on making it right again. Good luck.

Good news on the calf Jugula , go easy. I've had trouble in the past with my right calf where it tricked me into thinking it was ok until I ran on it. It's why i'm vary wary of my left one this time around.

I prefer Calfs but it still doesn't look quite right to me . Must be a January thing.

When is the DD ?

Today at 13:50

KK - the DD is the Dartmoor Discovery, which is hilly 32-mile road race around Dartmoor.  I've got an entry for it in June (as has Shades, who I think has done the race many times).  For me it's just something to aim for as opposed to saying I'm definitely going to do it, but if I'm in shape for it I wanted a number as the race sold out quickly (6 days).  It's organised by my running club, Teignbridge Trotters, and they do a transfer process for people to get rid of numbers if they no longer need them, but I am obviously hoping I'll be ready for it.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
68,121 to 68,122 of 68,122 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.