South West London - Sunday runs

8,581 to 8,589 of 8,589 messages
21/01/2008 at 12:27

Hmm - not me!  Only 4 weeks until my due date - hopefully I will be back running sometime in the near future if I can convince Alan to take control of things at home.

At least I seem to be injury free at the moment - will be plenty of time for more injuries when I start back training!

Kanga M    pirate
23/02/2008 at 07:33

Man, has this thread quietened down .... nothing like kids and apathy (in my case) to decimate a running group

Anyone up for a lap or two or RP tomorrow (Feb 24th, in case you're reading this on Xmas eve ....)

23/02/2008 at 09:16
I'm still waiting for this baby to arrive - it was due on Monday! Maybe I will be back in the middle of the year?!
At least there is lots of rugby to watch today!
Kanga M    pirate
23/02/2008 at 15:00

Rugby .... wouldn't know ... been out to the movies with little miss Kanga this morning, shopping ever since, and Mrs K is on the lounge nursing a chest infection and watching Robinson Crusoe in black and white ... all happening at our place !

Shall I pencil you in for first weekend in July then Kinsey, got your baby jogger ?

24/02/2008 at 21:46

Rugby was gooooood (almost good enough to help me forget Feb 2nd)!

Good luck with the last push, Kinsey!

Hwood's sweepstake entry is: born on Tuesday 26th - a boy - 8 lb 4 oz

But... if you can just hang on to Friday 29th then you will save a fortune in birthday presents!

27/02/2008 at 11:47
Wrong! I'm still here!
I can only think it is waiting for Alan's birthday on Saturday - if not then its getting helped out on Sunday!!

July sounds good! I was contemplating Dublin Marathon as my first goal but think its a bit ambitious, will maybe aim for a half mara instead sometime at the end of the year - I cannot wait to be able to run again!!!
15/04/2008 at 08:45
Spooky - have just realised you got the weight correct Holly - what are the chances of that!

Martha was born on the 28th Feb though so the rest was wrong!

Have started running again - hurrah, taking it easy but managed 3m on Sunday so who knows we might head over to Bushy park at some point, or Richmond Park is possibly more likely!
15/04/2008 at 10:09

Hello Kinsey!

Huge congratulations on Martha! And you're back out and running already?

Although you could have saved yourself lots of birthday present money by waiting another day... and I must say that Martha's a very unusual name for a boy...

Most people are still plodding along - and Kanga is actually training very hard (but he doesn't want anyone to know). We're around in BP and RP quite often and there's a fetch gossip crowd (including Kath and Bertie) who seem to be harrassing all the local parks quite frequently.

Congrats again

15/04/2008 at 16:36
Ta! Yes I've started running again - just taking it easy though and probably won't be able to do much as it all depends on whether Martha is awake and Alan is home...
I will have a look on Fetch as I'm going to start logging my 'training' again!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
8,581 to 8,589 of 8,589 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.