Speed Session

3 messages
Roz
11/12/2002 at 08:40
Well, this is my first speed session for about 2 years! Before that, I just did fartlek or tempo running but then got injured. Now my legs won't work! I try to inject some pace but they do feel like lead! I suppose it is practice makes perfect...or words to that effect!

Another thing...a bit of a delicate nature really. When I put some REAL effort into the session, I... um... well.. had a little bother over bladder control. Not embarrasingley so, but enough for me to slow down to get to 'grips' with the situation..if you get my drift.

I know I will have to do some pelvic floor exercises (the joys of being a woman). Do men have the same problem?
11/12/2002 at 08:41
Not if there are trees nearby ;)
Roz
11/12/2002 at 08:44
I didn't see any trees on the track last night...plenty of sand pits around though!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.