Speed work

41 to 44 of 44 messages
12/01/2003 at 20:43
Well done Steaddy Eddy for going to the club, are you going back again? how much was it?
Next tuesday will do my speedwork outside so I will be able to push myself further...
and just see how it goes. Does it have to be flat by the way or it doesn't matter?
13/01/2003 at 07:23
First three visits are free, thereafter its £16 to join or a £1 a visit.

I will go back on Tuesday this week, its tho only way I will do any proper speed work. They were very organised.
15/01/2003 at 22:08
Hi Big Tim,
i don't know where you are so i post here.Ok it's my week2 speedwork on the other thread.

I did it yesterday morning(speed session) and tonight my calves are aching, went to the gym could hardly stretch them and i feel it's no way i could run today.
Is it "normal"?also they are VERY tense?

Anyway hope you're ok too busy running!

Steady Eddy, it looks like you've got a pink bike?!
16/01/2003 at 20:41
Thats the blood spilled on my blue paintwork ("hard as nailz" Dawes say and it is, unlike me).

After a slight mishap am now off running for a few weeks.

Will return to the local club though. Handy knowing a couple of people before I went. It is a small world isn't it)

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 44 of 44 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.