Strengthing my legs

21 to 24 of 24 messages
03/08/2008 at 18:40

If you are near Tower Bridge, then try Greenwich Park rather than Primrose hill. Much nearer - about 20mins from London Bridge tube.

Edited: 03/08/2008 at 18:41
03/08/2008 at 18:44
Thanks, Rachel - that was actually the hill i was thinking of using!  Still with my job and it being a struggle to get mid week runs in even when starting from home, it might just have to be the treadmill unfortunately!  Sunday, the only day of the week when i do have time, is reserved for my long runs!
03/08/2008 at 20:38

Luckily i live in Norfolk - which is supposedly flat - its lies it has some cracking hills.....hill training it is.

Thanks to all of you for your advice.....so in the next few months i will run more and look at running more miles and to also find some lovely hills ( to be honest i hate hills but love a challenge!)

I have had a real rotten week of it.....and in that lost a bit of confidence.....i just feel like an elephant whose shins ache!  Oh well no pain no gain and all that!

04/08/2008 at 09:22
Greenwich park is ideal.  The climb over on the maze hill side is perfect for reps.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 24 of 24 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.