Sub 50min 10k/Sub 1h 50 half marathon

781 to 785 of 785 messages
Yesterday at 19:32
Morning everyone, sorry for the silence - being slammed at work at the moment so not had time to do anything of significance in the last week. Haven't heard yet re VLM ballot. Won't be too disappointed if it's a no as think I want to focus on 10k-half marathon. Need to get signed up for some races though as have nothing in the diary yet and I need a goal. Anyone know if there are any HMs in December? Training will need to start in a couple of weeks tho as off on hols Friday and I intend to do very little!! Hope everyone's training goes well and see you when I'm back. K
Yesterday at 20:28

Madrid Marathon duly entered, flights booked!

Yesterday at 21:50
Oops not sure why that posted again! Fat fingers I think
Yesterday at 22:22
Thanks Katy
Today at 00:25
Well I'll be damned... The OH actually got into London! I got rejected but I'm excited for her and will still get to soak up the whole experience!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
781 to 785 of 785 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.