Sub 50min 10k/Sub 1h 50 half marathon

1,581 to 1,595 of 1,595 messages
20/05/2015 at 11:41

I'm also on fetcheveryone.com if anyone else uses that (particularly good run/training analysis for a numbers geek like me!

20/05/2015 at 12:00

I use a new one i found a few weeks back www.smashrun.com give you just about everything you need to analyse your runs, great interactive charts for pace cadence heart rate etc. 

http://smashrun.com/stephen.morhall

20/05/2015 at 12:15
I use a TomTom watch but I track all my runs on Runmeter, (an app). Gives me every stat I need and more! It will share individual workouts on social media but don't think you can share your account as such

Thanks for the ideas Andrew, sounds great. Only part I ever deviate from with plans is doing my long run a bit faster than suggested, around 9m15-9m30 and adding in MP sections with reasonable frequency (at least 1 run in 3). Unconventional but seems to work for me particularly I think being on a 3 run/week schedule in recent times!

Stephen - glad I'm not alone there and see you at the Olympic Park! Should be a good one. I did the inaugural event in 2012 (it was a 5miler then). Coming into the stadium was incredible especially just before the Olympics! The rest of the course needed a bit of work back then but they were still doing construction so much of it was roped off -feel sure they'll have ironed it all out now
Edited: 20/05/2015 at 12:22
20/05/2015 at 12:54

I am on Garmin Connect but have no idea how I would share my data, join a group etc

Nicole - fair enough, if you only do 3 runs a week I suppose you can afford to do the long run a bit faster as you are not using up so much energy the rest of the week if you are not doing easy runs on 2 or 3 other days.

20/05/2015 at 13:54

What's your user name on Connect Andrew?

20/05/2015 at 13:58

also, that Smashrun.com has just eaten another large chunk of my life. Thanks Stephen! 

20/05/2015 at 14:07

Sorry Rich ive got several people hooked on it

if you love stats and  to analyse your runs i can think of no better app or programme to keep you amused for hours

let me know if you sign up http://smashrun.com/stephen.morhall/invite should allow you to add me !

20/05/2015 at 14:23

I've signed up and I think I've added you Stephen... this is me anyway http://smashrun.com/rich.clark/

20/05/2015 at 14:45

Wow that was quick loads of runs already uploaded

that makes me look like a total newbie

20/05/2015 at 14:55

It just dragged all of my garmin data over in one hit... you're no newbie if you're running 30+ miles a week... I'm dreaming of getting back to that again!

20/05/2015 at 18:50

OK I've signed up too and (hopefully) added both of you and not some random strangers!

Here's my url: http://smashrun.com/nicole.woods/invite

Have uploaded all my runs for 2015, unfortunately have to do each one individually so I may do earlier ones at some other point.

Looks good, thanks for the tip

20/05/2015 at 20:49
Nicole I've got you added I think bobdidmadrid has also signed up otherwise I've got a stalker ????
20/05/2015 at 20:51

I did look at it Stephen but then decided against it as it was too confusing for my very low tech brain, so deleted account.

Yesterday at 19:33

Well three weeks of training left before i attempt to break the 1:50:00 training seams to be going ok although i have felt a little under the weather this week

Yesterday at 21:18
Good work Stephen. I've been feeling awful the last few days! So tired and zapped. Hoping it's just a post viral kind of thing. Not sure how this bodes for BUPA 10k on Mon. Feel like I'd be lucky to crack under an hour at the moment! Oh well, let's see - sometimes you can never tell I guess

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
1,581 to 1,595 of 1,595 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.