Sunday 16th March 2008

61 to 65 of 65 messages
16/03/2008 at 22:26

Chichester last year was a bit of an anomoly, since it included the UK intercounties as well as an inter-area match. Really meant we got a great field out.

The equivalent race this year is on 1st June in Coventry apparantly.

16/03/2008 at 22:43

Yup I'm amazed.  When I ran my pb at Leeds I was 43rd.  In that race I'd have been 84th!!

I'm in!!

16/03/2008 at 22:48

Dunno what happened there - wish I was 43rd in the Leeds Abbey Dash - these young birds would really have their work cut out

Think our pc resubmitted some of BR's post as mine!

16/03/2008 at 23:49

NZC, 7mins slower  over 1 or 2 yrs ? No

NN, Bath isn't particularly flat; no really big hills but several noticeable drags, and faster downhills to go with it

Rundown, there is a new thread of moans in Events !

Stickless, well run.  I wonder whether most of the runners know who Turing was ? (or perhaps still is ?). There are many races in memory of specific people, where that memory is easily lost. I kind of  feel I should run the JW Ultra, cos JW, and more particulrly his wife was a mate and running partner of mine at one time.

M.
17/03/2008 at 07:23
lyrics from days without paracetamol - snow patrol
M.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
61 to 65 of 65 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.