Sunday 28th June 2009

21 to 22 of 22 messages
28/06/2009 at 21:39
LOL NZC - only had a rest day on Fri..... buts its 3 times in 2 weeks after never realy doing it before..... I am starting to wonder why....?
28/06/2009 at 22:28

Evening folks.

JH - very impressive mileage. Keep it up

AF - 2m @ 20s < MP. You may be even more slow twitch than me!

AB - all progress is good progress. Keep it up.

TmR - re: blood tests. At a guess, red and white blood cell counts (iirc white blood cell level will indicate if there is still an underlying (viral) problem), iron haemo and ferritin, folate/b12. If you can just get everything. Better too much info than too little. Nice day's work today btw.

NZC - sounds like you raced it well. Nice one!

PH - well done on not caving in to the hill!

alehouse - hope things pick up and that the injections do their job. Fingers crossed.

Dustin - sounds like you've had your hands full. I'm tired just reading all of that!

Pammie - looks like you put in some good effort there!

RFJ - ouch. You haven't tweaked your ankle or something - maybe something small putting you off balance?

Rounded up my best day's training since Edinburgh with bringing Mrs TT & TT jr out for a meal with the my Edinburgh winnings. Cracking day all around and I'm starting to feel more like myself again. Finally!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 22 of 22 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.