Sunday 3rd March 2013

21 to 21 of 21 messages
04/03/2013 at 11:10

Morning all.

Nice run RFJ. Impressive consistancy too!

Did I miss Wabo's post?

Welcome literatin.  Nice long run there.  

You too, NZC. Can be really tough to get it together to do the homework for marathon length runs.  It's one of the things I like about running: it's really good training for anything else that requires a drop of gumption.

Like the idea of pics of our runs.  

Hmm, the stairs are actually quite photogenic.  Missed opportunity.  Did 10 ascents today, dead chuffed, because they really were notably easier than last week's effort, same number of reps.  Of course, there is a long way to go: start doing them with weights, start doing them two at a time.  I seem to have difficulty county to more than ten, so maybe not aim for twenty, or else bring a pocket full of pebbles to use as counters.

No ill effects whatsoever from Saturdays longer run.  Will try to get another long run in before the weekend, as shan't be able to run at the weekend.

Go well all.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 21 of 21 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.