Sunday 5th June

21 to 27 of 27 messages
05/06/2011 at 16:01
Used to help Danny with younger athletes sessions up round dams. You were probably one of them.
05/06/2011 at 16:32

Well done LMUH and  agreat PB

What - 3m easy on the Treadmill
Why - Recovery
Last Hard - Yesterday
last Rest - Thurs

Take care

05/06/2011 at 16:37

Thanks guys - I suspect I'll be smiling about it for some time - though I'm having a little trouble believing it!

BSCDB - the asthma was imagined rather than real - thankfully. My running mileage is quite low - 25 - 35 miles a week - as I break if I go over that for long, part of the reason for turning to the darkside. Todays result was off the back of long distance tri training.

05/06/2011 at 17:43

Yep

LMUH: Well done from me too,forgot to post that earlier. Thought I had !

05/06/2011 at 20:19
Birkmyre - yup, I remember Bertie Cox and Danny McLaughlin very well.  There was a young guy about my age, always better than me, Martin McKendrick - wonder what became of him!  I see some of them now and again at races - always good.  
05/06/2011 at 20:22

Click this for old photos

http://glenparkharriers.webs.com/oldphotos.htm

I am in the second pic in the 80s section - are you?

06/06/2011 at 00:01
Nice set of club pics Donjshaw.

LMUH - congrats on the 10km pb - great report, must have been nice to be passing people all the way.

What: - 4 miles with Mae - most of the family orienteering!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 27 of 27 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.