Sunday, 9th January 2011

21 to 25 of 25 messages
09/01/2011 at 22:14

Oh Pj thats dreadful news - glad you are being upbeat as poss about the situation - best way to tackle it i suppose.

So the Beds / Bucks cross country champs yesterday - ended up 6th Beds finisher (proper field this time!)..course not too muddy, but three laps with two long steep hills in each lap...i'm sure I stopped going forwards at some point!! really tough.

So no automatic entry to the intercounties this year, so will see what happens. Mind you the intercounties is a nightmare - perhaps might be good to miss LOL

41 hound..which champs did you do - was it Warwickshire?

Bizarre sunday run from Leighton Buzzard (home) to Milton Keynes shopping centre this am (to meet the missus for shopping). Got lost, pit stop and asked lots of directions. 1 hr 45 not nice after yesterday!!

09/01/2011 at 22:23

Pj - what an awful homecoming for you.  i always have my heart in my mouth as we turn the corner to get home after a trip away in case something has happened to the house

Simon - you should have gone up the canal!

What:  Long, very slow run of 11 miles
Why:   Schedule say 'do it'
Last hard:  4.01.11
Last rest:   Yesterday

Lyrics: have that familiar feeling

09/01/2011 at 22:26
Yes USB - I did ask that myself loads of times LOL!!
09/01/2011 at 22:30
Have you been over for parkrun yet?
09/01/2011 at 22:39

No - its the problem with saturday mornings, so many cross countries and other bits like Sunday races, that I hardly ever do the parkruns.

Just did the original Bushey Pk one a few years back - it was early and cold so found it tough!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 25 of 25 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.