Talkback: Alternative Therapy (Preview)

1 message
21/02/2013 at 03:32
Wonderful article! Thank you for bringing AT more into the consciousness of runners.  AT has been around for over a 100 years, and I've been teaching for over 25, and yet it is only just getting into athlete's radar, thanks to niche-market books by teachers like Malcolm Balk for runners and Stephen Shaw for swimmers. When AT finally breaks through into the sports mainstream, which it will in the next 5 to 10 years, it will transform athletic training and performance. I'm certainly working for that day!  An end to unnecessary pain - and everything to gain. We are hosting Malcolm for some workshops at our Form Fitness & Function studio in Asheville NC April 25-27, 2013.  And I will be teaching some AT for runners courses in Cork March 20, 2013 and in Dublin April 2-4, 2013.  Monika Gross, Alexander Technique teacher www.formfitnessfunction.com

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
1 message
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.