Talkback: ASICS Target 26.2: Meet our Final Five!

7 messages
14/12/2012 at 13:18

i am slightly gutted not to even make the long list, but these lot seem deserving adversaries! 

congratulations guys and RW for picking a great mix. will be following in earnest

Rob 

seren nos yn canu    pirate
14/12/2012 at 13:20

seems like a really good bunch this year and I'm hoping the majority will stick around the forums..................

willbe interesting to see how it pans out

mcs
14/12/2012 at 13:50
Congrats to you all have fun and stay fit.
14/12/2012 at 17:24

Good luck guys I had sooooo much fun last year and yes I have stuck around on the forums!

My only advice is listen and have fun the rest will come

28/12/2012 at 09:29
Yes anybody who has professional advice can only be a great thing. I wish them all the luck in achieving their goals. I will be blogging them and taking there advice. 
31/12/2012 at 00:55
how did I miss this AGAIN! Where and when was it advertised. One of those also ran shirts belongs to me!
31/12/2012 at 10:13
Very excited to see Mel got through. Very deserving and am sure she will be great.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
7 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.