Talkback: Beat Mid-Run Demons

7 messages
31/07/2010 at 22:13
16oz of water?? which century are we in?
01/08/2010 at 07:06
I suspect we are in the right century but wrong country. Probably written for USA...
18/08/2010 at 22:43
 I'm pleased that I am not on my own having such symptoms. I had thought may have to stop running but looked at all options available to keep running. I am now glad I did it appears to be getting better after a few uncomfortable months. Managed 19 miles at weekend without any problems. Hope on Marathon day things are just as good, enough to worry about without that.
23/10/2010 at 13:51

I'm so pleased to see this article. It's a great help to me.

I had a similar experience last week and being new to running was too embarassed to speak to my coach about it. I feel much better about it now I've seen this. Well done for discussing sensitive and embarassing issues.

23/10/2010 at 14:19
I wonder which of the problems the bloke in the photo's experiencing.
13/02/2012 at 11:16
All of them.
17/02/2012 at 12:10
Glad to have found this article, only just made it in home in time!! Will try the suggestions about not eating 2hrs before running don't want to embarsse myself on my 1st 10km next month!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
7 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.