Talkback: Coasting Around Britain - The Finish Line

21 to 28 of 28 messages
28/10/2010 at 12:56

well done everyone. what is barry up to now? Perhaps he can start races, or become an ambassador for a trainer firm like paula radcliffe... 

28/10/2010 at 21:27

Well done Stu, be proud that because of you the event actually happened, brought people together and everyone that took part felt proud to have done so!!

Dont get bogged down after the fact that sometimes people just want to be part of something and thats enough. Pats on the back are fine but not needed by most.

There's only a few that need recognition and thats yourself and all the co-ords mate!!

Paul.

28/10/2010 at 21:37
I just feel really proud to have been (a very little) part of it.
29/10/2010 at 07:18

Yes Paul and thanks. I do get bogged a bit regarding those who want to just be part. It is me wanting   to demonstrate that I  recognise and acknowledge  that every bit is importantand I am grateful for every contribution from every coaster. More me feeling a need to recognise peops than anything else-lol 

sunluvva every little bit counts and is important. A link in a necklace (however small) goes missing it doesn't function how it should 

29/10/2010 at 18:10
hi stu jf you want to add our names to the roll of honour none of us has any objections the people involved in our neck of the woods were  myself ,paul hughes ,john bulmer,john gray,mick good plus our support team of michelle hedley and lesley anderson
29/10/2010 at 18:46
ta Philip
29/10/2010 at 22:10
..........stew fdsfds.......bugger off and take your spam with you
31/10/2010 at 19:58
well said Saffy

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 28 of 28 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.