20/10/2010 at 23:49
Cadbury's milk chocolates
M...eldy    pirate
20/10/2010 at 23:53
No more feckin lists please you mad mad woman
20/10/2010 at 23:55
M eldy do you work?
20/10/2010 at 23:57
Because you must sleep with your computer!
20/10/2010 at 23:57
I have a friend who is a Food Paedo - he never waits until the food is properly cooked before munching down.
21/10/2010 at 00:01

Moraghan.  What about yourself?

M...eldy    pirate
21/10/2010 at 00:39
Moraghan .....     

kittenkat    pirate
21/10/2010 at 07:51
Reactive. I'm not that interested in food.
21/10/2010 at 08:30
Its necessary to keep me alive and kicking............ thats it.
21/10/2010 at 12:49

"A Swedish study found that creatures of habit who eat regular meals lower their risk of diabetes and heart disease."

Cool!

I new my daily fry-up was doing me good. 

21/10/2010 at 13:55

Taking the thread off on a tangent;

Picture this; you're in a doctor's surgery and he had the reason why you've been so ill recently is because of XXXX and ou can no longer eat / drinkl XXXXX.  XXXXX is your absolute favourite thing to consume.

So, my questions are: a) what is your absolute favourite thing to consume and b) if you couldn't have it any more, just how miserable would you be?

I've been inspired to ask after standing next to a girl in Waitrose today who claimed she "couldn't" eat most of their sandwiches, because they contained too many calories. I think she's a bit confused by the difference between 'couldn't' and 'wouldn't'

22/10/2010 at 11:09
Karen Samuel wrote (see)
Cadbury's milk chocolates

Ferrero Rachia Choclates

22/10/2010 at 11:16
AllNewTB wrote (see)Taking the thread off on a tangent; Picture this; you're in a doctor's surgery and he had the reason why you've been so ill recently is because of XXXX and ou can no longer eat / drinkl XXXXX.  XXXXX is your absolute favourite thing to consume. So, my questions are: a) what is your absolute favourite thing to consume and b) if you couldn't have it any more, just how miserable would you be?I've been inspired to ask after standing next to a girl in Waitrose today who claimed she "couldn't" eat most of their sandwiches, because they contained too many calories. I think she's a bit confused by the difference between 'couldn't' and 'wouldn't'
Good point.  AllNewTB

Thank goodness for other food alternatives.  Diabetics have been  told to cut down on their sugar intake so they use artificial sweetners, one can get-low fat butter, flavoured water, low-calorie fizzy drinks.

Now Diabetics are told to eat healthier such as eating five fruit and vegetablesd daily, aiming to drink 6-8 pint fluids daily and do regular exercise.   People may argue that eating five fruit and vegetables a day could be very expensive, there are people who can't stand their vegetables.    Some Diabetics state that their blood sugar goes up  when they  eat certain fruits!   Not every one can drink 6-8 pint (500mls) daily!!!!

It's a sad fact that Diabetics are common in Asian and Black people.

Folks, also it you have a big stomach or over weight  you MAYBE at risk.   One can go to their Doctor  for a blood test.   

Sorry to scare anyone I read all this on Diabetic UK web-site. 
M...eldy    pirate
22/10/2010 at 11:27
You frighten people full stop!
M...eldy    pirate
22/10/2010 at 11:27
and WTF is a Ferrero Rachia !
22/10/2010 at 11:36
Karen Samuel wrote (see)
M eldy do you work?

Clearly Not!
22/10/2010 at 18:54

I can confirm she does work, she's the all mighty spam controller, haven't you noticed she always know when spam is posted on here - Why because she controls the spam posters.

Conspiracy threory?!??

22/10/2010 at 20:37

I don't like spam and can not eat it.

AllnewTB - my fav food... hmm - hard one, apples I guess. If I couldn't eat apples, well thats half my garden gone to waste.  

There's no food that I can't live without, though quite a few foods I'd miss.

1 to 20 of 30 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.