Talkback: Find A Training Plan

21 to 40 of 45 messages
29/12/2012 at 17:20

Thanks for the article. It is important to start gradually with training, I myself had an injury due to too much running, http://irctc-pnr-status.com"irctc pnr status .

31/01/2013 at 05:21
Looking for a tough, but satisfying endurance event?  
Stationery Design Prices
01/02/2013 at 23:08
Hello .. firstly I would like to send greetings to all readers. Yahoo Fantasy Football Rankings After this, I recognize the content so interesting about this article. For me personally I liked all the information
17/02/2013 at 14:43

hi! I used to hate running, biking was my thing! Then we  moved to Lebanon and I had to change to swimming. I still swim but have added running too.My question is about my running, specifically hill running and its benefits and if my hill running exercise is a good thing.

I swim 2k three times (50min) a week (total 6k) and now running, about 3 times a week about 6 to 7k each run (about 50min).

Running here, well this country is hilly and not safe in most places because it lacks sidewalks and people drive like crazy. So I run in Dlepta on a steep winding road at about 2000 feet elevation (620 meters above sea level). I basically run up to my back road from the main road, then up and down this back road. I have added the main road too, which has no switch backs and thus is much steeper. Thing is, I hate running on the flat and I enjoy this up and down hill running. It is about a 1.1k road. I usually run it 3 to 4 times. Sometimes my calves feel the effort the next day, especially running up the main road. I originally added hill running to give my 3 kilo weight loss plan a chance, but now enjoy the freedom of running. 

Is my workout good? Should I change or add something? Any suggestions much appreciated

24/03/2013 at 18:45

16/07/2013 at 10:57

Thanks for this tutorial for becoming a workmom blogger. Actually I want to give it a try by signing up to workingmother.com. I think my blog's topic should be a Benefits of Green Tea For Green Tea Holic.

Managing Properties in Languedoc Roussillon

10/08/2013 at 22:52

I appreciate your efforts to make a good discussion here on this topic. Very interesting and also informative Chicago cleaning services is one of my favorite cleaning services company in Chicago, Illinois, USA. Nikys cleaning services in Chicago Address: 4058 North Keystone Avenue, Chicago, IL, 60641, Phone: (773) 822-3618. Pentru a va orienta la concret in vederea concediului, cu privire la cazare in statiunea din localitatea Hajduszoboszlo, Ungaria, va recomand cu caldura unul din blogurile informative la adresa web cazare hajduszoboszlo case. Sper sa va fie de folos. Toate cele bune.

23/08/2013 at 07:06

This is really a nice post. Training plan is like to set a goal in our mind for a work we want to do. Joey Atlas Review

23/08/2013 at 07:07

This is really a nice post. Training plan is like to set a goal in our mind for a work we want to do. Joey Atlas Review

20/09/2013 at 21:26

o the extent that communities divert law enforcement resources from violent crimes to illegal drug offenses, the risk of punishment for engaging in violent crime Garotas programa SP

05/10/2013 at 14:34
I hope youeachbeginner,findyou'repost ishelpfulforachievingtheirgoal ofrunningforthe first time,whether it isto runyour first5koryour firstultra100 miles. ravi group builders

I hope you find the Running for Beginners website helpful in achieving your running goal for the very first time, whether it be to run your first 5km or your first 100 mile ultra.

01/11/2013 at 09:06

This is a nice post in an interesting line of content. Thanks for sharing this article, great way of bring this topic to discussion. Berita HARI ini

01/11/2013 at 11:22

All I needed to know was that, how blog should be written. I’ve posted few of my post on some sites and nobody much enjoyed because of my format, so don’t mind me stealing some ideas from me. Leather Jacket.Fr

15/11/2013 at 23:47

The only thing that really do to prepare for the 45 minutes of 4 k per — just run as fast and as hard as you can without interruption for a period of time. Devon ke Dev Mahadev

15/11/2013 at 23:58

I have a Max 45 minutes each day for training (that too in the evening after 7). Please do not make the program too intense at school every day 6:0 plus 2:0 extra classes. I sleep 7-7.30 pm (sometimes 8:0.) with NAP, not between them. Devon ke Dev Mahadev

01/12/2013 at 15:48

Thanks for sharing this article, great way of bring this topic to discussio

All About Healt | Khasiat Daun Alami

01/03/2014 at 18:48

Nice post and informative, a training plan is necessary thing. My blog's topic should be a tips and information

Edited: 01/03/2014 at 19:16
02/07/2014 at 11:44

I did something similar a few years back (actually did them on consecutive days) i followed a Ironman training plan, and drop some of the swimming, worked really well for me.

16/08/2014 at 18:31

Nice post and informative, a training plan is necessary thing. My blog's topic should be a Sygic apk

16/08/2014 at 18:31

Ironman training plan, and drop some of the swimming, worked really well for me. Croatia apartments

21 to 40 of 45 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.