Talkback: How I (Finally) Beat Shin Splints

3 messages
31/05/2011 at 15:25
I have struggled with shin splints for the past 5 years (all through high school). Is there any way I can view the calf stretches somewhere else? The link no longer exists. I could really use those stretches if you'd please help me.
16/03/2012 at 23:07

http://www.hartmann-international.com/Articles/5/Hope-on-a-rope.aspx

I'm pretty sure this is the right link.

03/05/2012 at 17:45

Thanks so much for posting this information. I have had shin splints for the last 10 years with absolutely no repreive. Lately my shins just constantly hurt no matter what. A chronic ache mized with needling pains all day! I've been tested for stress fractures, have custom orthodics, do every shin splint exercize I can find of the internet, and have done years of physio and they never get any better. My mom actually have one leg longer than the other so I am looking forward to asking my chiro about this.

Thanks again for posting. 

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.