Talkback: Introducing ASICS Target 26.2

101 to 108 of 108 messages
19/11/2011 at 17:34
Me too Soup Dragon and likewise for all the people involved in my thread.  We're still learning from each other and knocking pbs out along the way.      
19/11/2011 at 19:16
Yes your right, PB's are there for us all. I don't need no fancy gear or posh watch to run my best times, all I need is you guys on here to bounce questions too and learn from those who have done it all before.

And I cant speak French , So I will my funky running do the talking !

FH
20/11/2011 at 08:31
Well, no email for me either but no surprise really!

Never mind, plenty of good advice on the forums although I would have liked a mentor. Good luck to everyone with whatever you hope to achieve
ChallengeGoGoGas    pirate
20/11/2011 at 16:51
No email for me either guys would have been a nice opportunity and like VLM there's always next year! I have Edinburgh and The Mighty Deerstalker to look forward to and the support on the forums is very good, so good luck to all of you and to our goals in 2012!
25/11/2011 at 20:51

How do we know we are not in exactly? Was sure it said we would hear no later than Wednesday 30th....

ChallengeGoGoGas    pirate
26/11/2011 at 12:12
Matt like the rest of us if you haven't received an email you're not in, then apparently sent emails to the lucky few last Friday (18th)

Nevermind mate, we can all apply again next year!
seren nos    pirate
26/11/2011 at 13:09

Redhead...shame you are not in ........after all the good work you have done it would have been good for you to do one for yourself

I was not wanted either..........can't think why

for those who aren't in go for the forum ones instead.that was great last time

28/10/2013 at 12:11

I'm going to apply for this as it sounds like an amazing opportunity! Thank you Asics!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
101 to 108 of 108 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.