Talkback: Review: High5 protein recovery

3 messages
20/05/2013 at 12:22

I've used these before and they really do help you recover much faster, but £18.99 is a bit steep for 10, I usually buy my High 5 from a company called Muscle Finesse, their products have much better value for money.

20/05/2013 at 23:06

Odd, cos I find www.probikekit.co.uk and www.wiggle.co.uk usually give me the best prices on high5. I don't see the rationale for a recovery bar as I can get whatever proper food I like when I get home at the end of a run, with no constraints of bulk, shelf-life, etc

29/07/2013 at 10:25

What's about whey power protein shake for keep healthy and strong, I agree with your statement that "19.5 grams of protein to further support your muscle recovery" I recommend these high5 product thoes, who are striving for boosting muscle stregth.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.