Talkback: Run the world with RW

5 messages
02/04/2011 at 14:02
Hello, I'm Brazilian, I'm 25 and my english is basic yet, but I'm plannig make an exchange in UK this year also. I start runnig this year and I was wondering if is possible find out groups to train or meet people that likes running. Please, I would like metting some contacs and maybe make new friends. Best regards
24/08/2011 at 14:57

Are there somewhere more offers for running travels than only 5?

04/10/2011 at 10:28
go to their website and see other offeres available
04/12/2012 at 15:14

Not to split hairs or anything, but in the Berlin Marathon section, Haile Gebrselassie no longer holds the marathon world record.  It's Patrick Makau now. 

So there you go.

29/09/2013 at 11:30

Hi been accepted for London Marathon next year, never been to London gonna find it quite daunting as im travelling alone, is any one from Cumbria in the same situation, think im gonna feel like an idiot abroad have no idea how the underground works etc

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.