Talkback: Weekday Winners: The Winners!

21 to 34 of 34 messages
10/10/2011 at 12:30
Have any of the Mizuno Wave Enigma winners received their trainers yet?  I received an email 12 days ago from Mizuno asking what size I wanted which I replied to.  I chased it up again last week to check that they had received my email but still have had no response, or trainers!
WiB
10/10/2011 at 14:51
Any news on emails? Still not recieved one from Shotz or RunnersWorld?
WiB
11/10/2011 at 12:39
Congrats to everyone who won, I'm just glad people have really won stuff as you never know if the competitions are a fix, lol.
11/10/2011 at 14:26
Any of the GRIM winners heard anything.... am wondering if perhaps someone who shares my name and location has won instead of me as heard from neither GRIM nor RW!
12/10/2011 at 13:22

Hi Georgia, I contacted Mizuna about the Wave Enigma and they said they had been sent out last Thursday. Still haven't received them yet, though.

12/10/2011 at 13:43
Two weeks on from "please be patient" (and nearly six weeks from when I apparently won the shoes) and I've still not heard anything... Frustrating.
WiB
12/10/2011 at 15:16
Also not heard anything at all... I have emailed Shotz directly to see if they are aware of the competition and what to do about claiming the pack.
WiB
12/10/2011 at 16:13

triple check my junk folder and nothing. Though I do now seem to be getting marketing spam from Compressport, so they must have recieved my email address.

Any chance of chasing this up?

13/10/2011 at 11:43
Mizuno Wave Enigma received today! Wearing them around the office
13/10/2011 at 16:55
I won the ronhill comp but not contact any ideas what's happening? cheers Luke
WiB
13/10/2011 at 19:24
Got a mail from Shotz this evening asking for delivery details... happy days!
WiB
14/10/2011 at 20:09
I contacted Saucony directly. They apologised for the delay, said the e-mail from RW to them regarding winners must have gone astray, and they're sending the shoes - should be with me middle of next week!
28/10/2011 at 16:46
I still havent recieved anything from Science in Sport - any news???
30/11/2011 at 10:19

I'm really excited to see that I've won a prize in this brilliant competition, but it turns out that it was time specific and I've now missed the opportunity

I didn't know that I'd won a place in the Pine Ridge 10k until one of my fellow club members asked me how it was!

Unfortunately I didn't hear anything from Runners World - I've checked my spam filter and there's nothing there from either RW or the organisers.

If only I'd've won one of the other items it wouldn't have mattered - typical! I haven't won ANYTHING since I was 7 and then I miss out when I finally do 26 years later! Gutted... but easy come, easy go.

Will have to try double hard to win something in 2012!!

Paul.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 34 of 34 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.