Talkback: Your Rules of Running

11 messages
18/11/2012 at 12:11
Get a sports massage, these guys are good- www.massagemuswellhill.co.uk
seren nos yn canu    pirate
18/11/2012 at 14:53

self praise is no recommendation......

if you think that its ethical to come on here and pretend to be a happy customer of the business and to recommend yourself......then i wouldn't trust you to touch me with a bargepole......

if you think dishonesty is ok them why would i trust you with my body....

18/11/2012 at 16:01
Spam?
18/11/2012 at 20:45
Alex you should be ashamed of yourself
18/11/2012 at 21:36
Alex Nielsen, are you the Alex on the website? Or is it just a coincidence that your biggest fan has the same name?
seren nos yn canu    pirate
18/11/2012 at 21:58

Maybe he does a good job regularly massaging himself

05/01/2013 at 22:03
Walking is perfectly acceptable on the track, but keep to the inside lanes, and walk with no more than two people abreast. Adversely, if you are running and need to pass a walker or another runner, do so on the outside. Runners are typically consigned to the middle lanes of the track. flats for sale in edinburgh
05/01/2013 at 22:05
Walking is perfectly acceptable on the track, but keep to the inside lanes, and walk with no more than two people abreast. Adversely, if you are running and need to pass a walker or another runner, do so on the outside. Runners are typically consigned to the middle lanes of the track. flats for sale in edinburgh 
13/01/2013 at 18:20
If you're thinking about running in order to get rid of stomach fat, please read this article through to see whether running is the best way to lose belly fat or whether you're missing out on an important aspect of fat loss that may prevent you from getting those flat abs you've always wanted.chambres d'hote en provence
16/02/2013 at 16:12
I would like to thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this web site. I am hoping the same high-grade site post from you in the upcoming also. In fact your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my own site now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings fast. Your write up is a good example of it.
degree in psychology
22/04/2013 at 15:43

Have the ability to run can not make you be one of those who could cheat. There are many rules that you must follow if you want to be able to follow the race.
stream house

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
11 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.