Talkback: Your Say: Insults on the run

41 to 47 of 47 messages
24/04/2013 at 17:46
Run Forest run ..... Wouldn't be so bad but it's normally my husband shouting it!

Sara
28/05/2013 at 11:44

I ran past someone who told me my laces were undone- they weren't but I couldn't help looking. It seemed to amuse him so at least I made an idiot happy.

29/05/2013 at 23:10

On the flip side, what are some suggestions for (nice!) jokes you could make when you see someone else running?

31/05/2013 at 23:52

I've had rocks thrown at me whilst running, and been chased- that's good fun!

My friend (who is a 34 min 10k runner) once had a fat bird drive by in a car and shout 'Keep running!!', to which he replied 'Keep fat!!'. Look on her face = priceless.

11/06/2013 at 10:40

Not so much a comment, but I did have someone scream their head off when I ran past them (it was a paricularly soft muddy route which meant I wasn't making any sound when I ran past). Luckily she laughed afterwards!

10/08/2013 at 05:25

J'aime la fa?on dont vous décrivez ces points ici. Votre article est assez remarquable, et j'ai vraiment apprécié la lecture. lunettes de soleil

31/08/2013 at 17:33

Running through the park once I held a gate open for a lady in a wheel chair. Very angry she said " I really don't know why you People do that to yourselves its no good for you"  I just smiled and wished her a good day. 

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 47 of 47 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.