The 2014 Marathon Thread.

1,621 to 1,626 of 1,626 messages
MG1
Yesterday at 21:13
Tek good run earlier with your club guys.
SM that was agood effort in those conditions, good to see your still tempeted for another M
Matsmum still got two to do hopefully
HM well done for getting out there

4 m steady tonight then 1 hr PT session, lots of leg work.
Yesterday at 22:13

Pleasant 4 miles out in Kirkwall Bay in the kayak

HM4
Today at 09:07

Well done guys.

Today at 11:39

Stuart nice pace on those 1m reps - good to hear you're still on for Loch Ness

matsmum good luck for Sunday's 20 miler

OH what's the schedule between the Half and the whole at CW?  Well done on the kayaking.

Stewart cricket training already ! Hope the JS run went ok

mathschick enjoy the rest - plenty of time before starting anything for York

HM I've made the changes.  Well done for getting out, and I hope the hip is ok this morning

MG nice 4m steady and well done on the PT session too

---

MP run for me this morning - 1m w/up then 2 x 4m at 80% max with a 2 minute rest.  Both came at around 8mm, so quite happy. 

Today at 13:01

MG, some more good training those legs will be like bits of steel

OH, I hope the weather was good for the Kayaking session

Tek, our first game is only a fortnight away, the league start on the 4th of May, a good MP session today

----------------------------

A bit over 6 miles last night with JS took them up a couple of inclines hopefully they don't hate me too much

I went to Body pump this morning as I'm off work, I ran too and from for a little over 4 miles in total.

Today at 14:34
Well done all on your runs/workouts and even kayaking. Due to horrendous traffic last night my normally 45 minute commute turned into 3 and 1/2 hrs so never made running club.
Went out at lunch today and did just over 5 mile however was in agony with my hip, no idea what done to it but was painful!! Hopefully nothing serious as don't want injury this close to the marathon.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
1,621 to 1,626 of 1,626 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.