Thursday 14th July 2011

21 to 24 of 24 messages
14/07/2011 at 20:22

emzap - great news

What - 7 x 800m down the canal path... a bit scrappy and between .50m and .52m.. (3:22, 3:24, 3:18, 3:20, 3:08, 3:09, 3:12)
Why - Speed work... except was'nt that fast....
Last hard - Tonight
Last Rest - Last Tues a 9 day streak..... will be stopped tomorrow as have a rest day.

Got back tonight and found in my email box an invite to interview - I had forgotten about it as the date closed back in January...... no harm in going....

Take care

14/07/2011 at 21:54

Evening!

Another good session RFJ:: what were recoveries? Those times are fine after the progressive run. And, indeed, there is no harm in going to the interview. When is it?

Couple of gentle miles whilst marshalling. Managed to see a physio about feet, but need a second (or third or fourth) opinion before I  comment! Know the people that I want to talk to...just not easy to get hold of them quickly!

14/07/2011 at 22:20

Recoveries were aprox 200m about 70-75 secs on ave

Interview is next Fri in the afternoon in London... - but will be in Glasgow in the morning... finsh work  / training day there on Thursday pm, but company wont let me drive down on that night, so will just take an early start and go to bed early the night before..... - nothing to lose but all to gain as they say.

Take care

15/07/2011 at 01:24
RFJ - good work and good luck with the interview.

Gobi - nice 800m - good luck with the 1500m.

Wabo - exciting stuff!

alehouse - that's a long one from you - hope you get your feet sorted.

What: 3 miles with Mae - wet and miserable!

Good running everyone.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 24 of 24 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.