Thursday, 20 June 2013

21 to 26 of 26 messages
20/06/2013 at 19:34

Happy Anniversary Paddy.

Good to see you again Alex.

Swim swum, HRs hot on the turbo and an afternoon at the pictures watching the newest Star Trek film and eating popcorn - what a great way to spend a rainy day.

20/06/2013 at 19:42

Happy Anniversary Paddy to you and your wife

Blisters    pirate
20/06/2013 at 20:28

chickadeee wrote (see)

morning all,

yesterdays 's lyrics: Shellac - End of Radio

and today's : face to face, my lovely foe

Chick, no idea on yesterday's or today's, even with the answer.

Happy anniversary Paddy, I hope that you remembered the correct present. Black Gold wasn't it?

DD, sorry the hear about the ligaments, that's not very good. Did you enjoy your bike ride? How's your bum?

Hey, I got out for a run, legs still rather heavy, but ratrun rounded.

20/06/2013 at 21:39

What: 30 mins slow...on the roads
Why: most of my running is off road. Will see how the legs are tomorrow: longest on the roads for 18 months!

Has barely rained here...just threatened to all day.

20/06/2013 at 21:55

update: nothing aside from light running with the juniors (training/coaching)
Paddy - many congratulations on the anniversary
DD - good work with lejog, but sorry to hear about the ligament troubles
alex - welcome back!

20/06/2013 at 22:22

Rest day today as had massage, he was quite concerned over my knee, it appears there is still alot of swelling, despite no pain or discomfort and would appear that I have fluid on the knee as well, but no pain, so I shall still run....

Paddy and Mrs Paddy, happy anniversary

Take care

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 26 of 26 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.