Thursday 21st March 2013

21 to 23 of 23 messages
21/03/2013 at 21:35

Evenng!

What: 20 mns ever so slooowly
Why: Just sayng! Pleased wth that, and more, much more, of it needed. Slowly, slowly catchee monkey (I think Tom used to say).

Don: decent session, considering how you were feeling.

SC: take big care!

NZC: I nearly said to LMH, what would NZC do! Sounds like fun in Wellington! Thought you were Melbourne bound! And where is M?

Blisters    pirate
21/03/2013 at 22:01

Bad news: This weekend we were at Wedgewood visitor centre and I felt a scratchiness on the ring finger. When I looked, the ring was broken. Major problem now.

Good news.
Managed a very pleasant, unstressed, wrapped up warm, 8 miler. Even had a chat with a 1:28 HM runner who was out for a plod. It was a god outing. CBA at start, up for it by the end.

Bad news Good news.
Bike wasn't fixed. Was fixed. Wasn't fixed. Was fixed. Eventually Specialized have replaced my wheelset with a significant upgrade. Well chuffed.

Good news.
Got a pay rise.

22/03/2013 at 00:08

alehouse - think there is a lot of merit in 20 minute runs - far enough to get your heart working but not too far to hurt your legs.

Melbourne this weekend - think husband is trying to fit in as many concerts as he can! Though after Bruce Springsteen and Jimmy Cliff we are doing some walking trails so that should be fun too.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 23 of 23 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.